Mental Health Treatment
At The Ranch Pennsylvania, we offer specialized care for clients struggling with mental health disorders like anxiety, bipolar disorder, ADHD, personality disorders, PTSD/trauma-related disorders, depression and other mood disorders — with or without a co-occurring substance use disorder.
Our facility is one of the few treatment centers in the state with a primary mental health license, and clinicians have experience treating a range of psychiatric conditions. We understand the vulnerabilities for relapse co-occurring disorders can present as well as the quality-of-life issues mental disorders often bring. Speak Confidentially with a Ranch Recovery Advisor at 844-876-8685.
Treatment for mental health disorders and dual diagnoses may include:
• Two individual psychotherapy sessions per week
• Several primary process-oriented, educational and experiential group therapy sessions each week
• Traditional as well as experiential and adventure-based therapies such as a ropes course, archery and walking meditation
• Trauma-informed care
• Psychiatric services and medication management by a board-certified psychiatrist
• 12-step groups as well as alternative peer support groups such as Refuge Recovery offered onsite
Each client receives a thorough assessment at the start of treatment. If clients have a previous mental health diagnosis, our psychiatrist confirms the diagnosis or provides a more accurate one. Currently prescribed medications are also evaluated to determine if any adjustments are needed.
Expert Medical Care
Clients meet regularly with our psychiatrist to assess their evolving needs and monitor their progress. When appropriate, our medical team utilizes evidence-based medications to help prevent relapse and increase the likelihood of a safe, successful post-treatment journey. Speak Confidentially with a Ranch Recovery Advisor at 844-876-8685.